Week of Drinks: Blueberry Margarita
Things you'll need:
2 cups of fresh blueberries
3 ounces of freshly squeezed lime juice
5 ounces of Blanco or silver tequila
2 ounces of Grand Marnier or Cointreau (any orange liqueur)
Now that you've got your ingredients, you're ready to make the drink!
1. Add your blueberries and lime juice in a blender. Pulse until it's smooth.
2. Strain the juice and remove any seeds or skin.
3. Combine the blueberry lime mixture with the tequila and orange liqueur of your choice.
4. Salt the rim of the glass and fill it with ice and a Glo cube.
5. Pour the mixture, top it with your lime wedge, and enjoy!
The Glo Group